Water is a vital part of everyday life. The human body consists of roughly 60 percent water and adults need between 2-3 liters of water every day. Having a dependable source of safe, fresh, and clean water for your practical, daily use is a requirement.
On average, each American uses about 160 gallons of water a day. Depending on your needs, water filter systems (like bottleless coolers) provide an environmentally friendly, efficient, and affordable solution. Better yet, it can be installed at the countertop level, under the sink or even for your whole house or place of business. Gone are the days of bulky, unattractive dispensers.
When you find the best water filter system for your home or business, you won't need to second guess the quality of your water any longer.
Benefits of a water filter system
Water filter systems are fast becoming an almost essential requirement for homes and businesses, thanks to ongoing issues with water quality, pollutants and other unknown factors that could be affecting your water and your health.
Adding a system to your home or place of business can:
- Remove chemicals and pollutants which may be causing problems or creating health risks.
- Remove harmful organic chemicals, as well as protozoa, bacteria, and viruses.
- Remove fluoride or chlorine in tap water which reduces the risk of exposure to THMs which are linked to health conditions like asthma, eczema, bladder cancer and heart disease.
Solve your hard water problems
If you have hard water, a water filter system that includes water softening is crucial. You’ll see benefits such as:
- Easier Cleaning: Avoid spots, streaks and soapy residue on laundry and dishes with water softening, which helps rinse soap more thoroughly.
- Extended Appliance Life: Hard water contains minerals that can build up on the interior of appliances, decreasing their efficiency and causes wear and tear.
- Faster Water Heating: Your hot water heaters will heat softened water more quickly, resulting in improved efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and lower utility bills.
- Cleaner Plumbing System: Mineral-laden hard water results in the formation of scaly deposits inside and around plumbing fixtures and pipes. Over time, these deposits build up, causing clogs and corrosion.
Considerations when selecting a water filter system
As you look to purchase a water filter system, you’ll need to determine:
- Location - Where will the water filter be installed? Is a countertop system possible or are you looking for walter filtration for your entire house or business?
- Type of water - Do you have hard water or other water issues you are trying to solve?
- Cost - Do you have a budget that you’d like to stay within?
- Quantity - How much water are you looking to filter? Higher flow rates are associated with systems used for the whole house.
Types of water filter systems
You have many options for installing a water filter system in your home or business. Convenient and popular choices include countertop water filters, under sink filters systems, reverse osmosis purification and whole house filtration systems. Here are the varieties of systems available:
- Under counter or sink
- Point of entry or whole house
- Water softener
- In-line, ice maker or refrigerator
- Gravity fed
Water filter system option: Bottleless water cooler
There are so many reasons to opt for a bottleless water dispenser, whether you are buying your first cooler or are trying to get away from using a water dispenser with inconvenient, space-hogging jugs and expensive, annoying service contracts.
On the average, each American uses about 160 gallons of water a day at a cost of 27 cents. Bottled water may cost up to 1000 times more than municipal.
Benefits of bottleless water coolers
- Eliminate impurities and chemicals from drinking water
- Provide water on demand to drink, as well as brew coffee, tea, flavor packets, instant food and more
- Take up drastically less space than cases of bottles or jugs
- Keep millions of pounds of plastic out of our landfills versus bottled water
- Cost less than other water solutions, such as bottled water or a cooler with jugs
There are a number of different bottleless water cooler options. Consider the placement and your needs when determining the best option.
What is the cost of water filtration systems?
Depending on the size and features you need, the cost is anywhere from less than $100 to more than $2,100 for a water filter system. How much you spend is dependent on the water quantity that needs to be filtered, type of water, as well as placement—if the system will be applied to your whole house or business, or is just attaches to your ice maker, for example.
Whole house systems naturally cost more, ranging from about $950 to $2,100. If you have hard water, that will include a water softening system.
An experienced indoor environmental solutions expert can help you shop for the water filter system that best meets your needs and sort through the options. They should also be able to help provide the filters and other replacement products you need to keep your system running—and your water and health safe.
Contact Pure n Natural for a free water filter systems consultation for your home or business.